The SYNRGY BlueSky Training System offers an alternative to indoor workouts and essentially increases the usable square footage of a facility.
The Synrgy BlueSky modular outdoor unit features several scalable body weight training stations that are engineered for superior biomechanics.
Five different stations and six connectors combine to create countless customizable configurations. There are also 15 preconfigured units to choose from in a wide range of sizes.
An outdoor complement to the SYNRGY360 System that allows for limitless configurations of modular and scalable body weight training stations. Facilities can build units to fit their specific needs.
LFcodes placards let users scan a QR code to instantly view short instructional videos about proper use
A customizable modular system designed specifically for outdoor use provides another small group training option for exercisers.
SYNRGY BlueSky Strength Training Equipment
Custom Build Features
- Available in pre-configured units or as build-your-own units
- Installation requires a concrete slab and an optional safety surface
- Stations (5): Press, Row, Step, Dip/Leg Raise, Ab Connectors (6): Monkey Bars (Long), Cargo Net (Long), Arc Traverse (Long), Cargo Net (Short), Pull-Up (Short), Arc Ladder (Short)
- Durable construction withstands harsh weather
- Designed to comply with outdoor regulatory requirements
- Thoughtful Design: Biomechanically sound body weight workouts optimized for efficiency and scalability
What Our Clients Say
"I am pleased to be able to go on record, stating that the efforts we’ve received from Advantage Fitness have been nothing short of professional in every way, whether it is their appearance, proactive initiatives, customer service or attention to detail. They have been a valuable asset to my site over the past year or so and anyone who hires them in whatever capacity is required will not be disappointed they did so."